Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The tale of an ugly bathroom

The house that we are moving into has a huge bedroom and a full bathroom in the basement all for me!! I think the bedroom is already cute, but is going to be a lot cuter once I get to make it my style! The bathroom on the other hand, it's UGLY! It has painted cement floors (makes for cold piggies!) and sponge painted walls in the same hideous color! And I just don't understand some of the choices they made in decorations! But it has a new looking shower stall that will be nice all to myself!

Bad picture, but you still get a good idea of how ugly it is! And I don't understand that ugly shelf.

So many things wrong with the subject matter of this picture! The splash guard, the weird towel bar placement, the truck stop sink attached to the wall, the shelf again.
Why would someone do this to a poor, innocent bathroom? What did it ever do to you? I have a dream of making this bathroom beautiful again. We got a sink and cabinet to replace the truck stop sink hooked to the wall. The towel bar and shelf are coming down asap. The walls will not look like a color blind person picked it out. The floor will actually have tile. And It will not be visually sickening anymore!

TO BE CONTINUED..........

No comments:

Post a Comment