Monday, June 11, 2012

"Tale as Old as Time"


I have always wanted one of those bookshelves that had a secret passage hidden behind it where I could escape. Maybe this comes from a rough childhood, or maybe it's just in my nature to seek out solitude for a while in my day, either way I think it would be really cool to have!
I am also an avid reader, so being surrounded by books is strangely peaceful for me. Having tons of books on shelves reminds me of libraries and the calm, quiet atmosphere they have. So in honor of my love of books and book shelves, here are some fun and funky bookshelf ideas that I found online!

Colored Bookcase
Love the color coding!!


 

Beauty and the Beast? Anyone? Even as a child I loved this room in the movie!

 


Are you inspired? I know I am!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment