Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Not so Nautical Navy






 I think I picked a color palette and this morning I found the colors on another blog that I check out every once in a while! I'm not sure how much I will use the lime green, but the other 2 colors will be prevalent in my bedroom!


I want to paint at least one wall navy blue and I have a night stand that is pretty much this exact color already! My bedspread is a dark gray color that I hope will fade into the background a bit. I'm not sure about the rest of the decor in my bedroom, but I love this color scheme! It's warm without being brown or burgundy but also hip and vibrant without being overwhelming. I think the navy grounds the bright colors nicely!

What color palette would you love? Is your style a bit more modern or vintage? Maybe it's more muted colors or even neon colors! Either way, if you love it that is all that matters!


source

No comments:

Post a Comment