Monday, July 16, 2012

Table Setting Decor Inspiration

I am a typical girl in that I plan my wedding in my head all the time! Ok maybe not ALL the time, but if I come across something I think is really cute I come up with ways to incorporate it into my future wedding. {Whenever that may be!} I came across this inspiration on a blog that I regularly follow. The author has some really cute ideas and I enjoy the honest and slightly sarcastic way that she writes! The blog is thriftydecorchick, you should check it out and follow her as well!

The blog that I saw this morning and was instantly inspired by was coral summer tablescape. She was sent a set of dishes from Target {so jealous! How do I get them to send me stuff? lol} and she put together an entire table setting with adorable centerpieces and chargers and everything based on the colors and the season! There are tons of pictures on the blog itself, but here is a highlight reel of sorts!





I saw these and thought how cute this would be for the kind of wedding that I want to have. I want a simple, fun wedding feel. Stress-free and relatively cheap would be nice too! I love the Mason jars and babies breath and jars with sand or rice and little votive candles surrounding a larger jar with a simple flower arrangement! And I love the wooden table that it's all sitting on. The pink coral color is great for a summer garden party, but I think I would do different colors for my wedding scheme!

This table setting is simple looking, but it is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment