Friday, July 20, 2012

Floorboard memories

Something that I really wanted to do before we laid the tile down in my bathroom was to write memories and verses and names on the floor as a little secret way to remember things. I want it to be somewhat of a time capsule that someone will discover when they rip the tile up in the future! It was a lot of fun to come up with things to leave as a legacy for the next owners!

I got the idea from a church in my area that invited all of their members to come in before the carpet was put down and write peoples' names that they were committing to pray for their salvation. Years later, the church was sold to another church organization and when they remodeled it they found all of the names of people. It would be interesting to know if any cool things happened with these people!

Here is an update on what I did in my bathroom to memorialize my time of life living in this house!







What would you write as a time capsule of sorts?

No comments:

Post a Comment