Wednesday, July 25, 2012

DIY jewelry holder ideas

Here is my latest dilemma: I need to figure out a unique way to organize my jewelry. I have a few stipulations though: 1. I want it to have some element of DIY {for obvious reasons} 2. it needs to fit in a small area that is mostly hidden when the bedroom door is open 3. it has to be high enough that my niece and nephew can't get into it and play with it, but low enough to accommodate my short stature! These are some peculiar stipulations, I know, but I do what I can with what I have!

I found some interesting ideas online and I hope to incorporate some of those ideas with some of my own ideas and therefore create wonderfulness!! {Don't judge for my word choices!!}

Here are the pictures that I found online and I will keep you posted on what I come up with!





No comments:

Post a Comment