Friday, April 27, 2012

A magnetic wall? LOVE IT!

My most recent discovery of brilliance that I wish was my own invention is this good idea! I love the look of pictures and memories hanging on the fridge. {Could be because my father has an aversion to anything hanging on the front of the fridge growing up, and I've always been a bit rebellious!} But this takes that to a whole other level! The genius who came up with this bought a large piece of metal and hung it on a wall in the hallway.

That got me thinking, what would I hang on a large scale metal wall? Here are some things that came to mind:

I am always to inspired by stained glass!

My nephew. He didn't want me to leave! Such a sweetheart!

Silly Miss Madison {my niece}! Always the performer!

My beautiful grandma. Such a classic beauty

I <3 my church campaign!

I just really like these flowers!
What would you put on a giant magnetic wall in your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment