Friday, August 17, 2012

I finally have a dresser!

If you have been reading, you may know that I have been waiting on a dresser that was promised to me for free! I didn't want to push my luck by requesting the thing get there on my time table, so I have been patiently waiting as best I can! I figure I was living in a den out of a laundry basket for 5 months so I can do it for a little longer. Plus, now I have a closet to hang stuff at least!

I am happy to announce that the dresser arrived yesterday!! It is a bit smaller than I was expecting, but that is actually better for me.

Here are a couple pictures that I snapped yesterday. It will be painted {probably white} sometime soon I hope. I'll keep you posted on that too. But until then, here are the pictures:



I love the detail in the drawers! They have quatrefoils {the symbol of Phi Mu Fraternity which I am a sister} and it is such a unique touch! Those handles have to go as soon as possible though.

No comments:

Post a Comment