Friday, August 24, 2012

Another t-shirt upcycle: The next project

I am generally in a constant state of planning and dreaming about what project I will tackle next. Because of this I sometimes have a hard time finishing projects because I can't wait to get to the next project! I just get too excited about DIY!! Here is the next thing I want to try.

It's a t-shirt scarf. I have a ton of old t-shirts hanging around that need a new life. Many of them I will never wear again, but they have such good memories attached to them. I have one particular teal shirt that may very well be the first victim in this project! I am also thinking about painting a pattern onto the shirt before I cut it up to make a fun patterned scarf.

I found this on Pinterest and thought it was a great idea:


Use an empty toilet paper roll and fabric paint to create a pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment