Monday, May 28, 2012

My dream bedroom

I have compiled a group of pictures, ideas and inspirations for my dream bedroom. These are things that I will probably never be able to afford, but if money were no issue I would live in a room surrounded by all the pretty things below!




I think I have decided on a navy blue wall color as an accent wall, and a lighter grey color on the other walls. I like to live in a room that is a little darker. It makes me feel more relaxed and has a calming effect on my nerves! Plus, grey isn't as much of a commitment to a certain color palette. Grey goes with pretty much any other color.

This comforter is absolutely fabulous! It's a light grey color with big flowers and ruffles. It's not over the top girly, but just enough to make me happy!
  




South Shore Summer Breeze Antique Blue Double Dresser and Mirror Set
I love the look of these dressers. They are vintage looking but modern at the same time










I love fancy door knobs! It brings an element of originality and personality to an otherwise cookie cutter piece of furniture.






KS0707MC-L-large hexagon metal bird cage
Decorating with birdcages is very "in" right now. But I think it can also be a classic trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment