Thursday, September 20, 2012

Final reveal: Chalkboard paint coffee table

I finally finished the chalkboard coffee table!!! {Well actually, my dad finished painting it for me, mostly because he was sick of it taking up space in his pole barn. Though he'll say he was just trying to be helpful!!}

It turned out great! Better than I expected actually. Here are pictures of the finished project:



I think it will look great in my living room area, when that happens to come together eventually!
I put my feet on it the other day and it is the perfect height for me. I'm thrilled, as you can probably tell!

I also heard a tip that before writing on the chalkboard paint you should cover the entire area with chalk and wipe it off, that way whatever you write isn't ghosted on the paint forever! So I did that as well. Here is a picture of what I mean in case you can't get a visual:

I would love to see some pictures of any projects that you are doing with chalkboard paint! It is so popular right now, and for good reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment